Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mystic Dreamer - Cloth Doll

Mystic Dreamer  was a fantasy dream doll I made with lots of facination. I don't know much about the realms of consciousness and the sub conscious, but she is just the begininning of a subject that I find quite interesting.

As the imagination wanders, I see her as the one who you are meant to call upon when crossing a MAJOR border in your life, a supernatural being who brings aid in dream messaging and divination.

She is a Goddess of magic, a guide at cross roads, a protector in light of day or darkest of night dreams, and a shield that helps you withstand the wildest storms in life. She is able to see into both realms and guards the border between this world and the spirit world...dealing with the more shadowy aspects of our lives.

May her beauty and simplicity enlighten your imagination.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annie,
    I met you at Day with Dolls this year. We met at Grand Central and came on the train together. I love this doll, the facial expression says it all. Beautiful.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I remember you. If I didn't say it before, I want to thank you so much for letting me tag along to the event. I would have be so very lost otherwise...lol
    Thanks for the lovely comment and I hope you come on back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your toy it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at omega speedmaster watches
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete